Azura Beach

>> Sunday, June 12, 2011

Azura Beach
Azura Beach 2
Azura Beach 3

Azura Beach encompasses a peninsula at the southern most end of the city of Las Vistas. It is divided into two sections, Azura Beach East and Azura Beach West. Azura East is home to the most beautiful beaches in Las Vistas. Lavish resorts, 5 star restaurants, and designer shopping are just the beginning of the treasures one can find in this sandy paradise.

Azura Beach 4
Azura Beach 5
Azura Beach 6

Azura West holds a collection of some of the worlds most beautiful pieces of waterfront property. This exclusively residential area is home to some of the city's wealthiest and well known residents. Much of the area remains natural and undeveloped; preserved for the local flora and fauna. No matter which side you land on you'll quickly discover why everyone flocks here and no one ever wants to leave.

2 comments:

S.B. September 2, 2011 at 11:28 AM  

I don't know how I missed this. OMG it's gorgeous! I love everything about it, but that long curving beach is fantastic! Where did you get that terrain? How did you do that?!

Muzegoddess September 2, 2011 at 12:55 PM  

Thank Beth! I think I got that terrain from MTS but I'm not sure. I'll look it up in the game and let you and if I can find it in the downloads I'll just send it to you. I'm glad you commented here, I've really let this project fall the way side. High time I finished it.

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP